Job Title: Web Developer
- You will build websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, designing everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- You will also further develop and manage Internet platforms in close cooperation with colleagues.
- You will also be responsible for the platform's technical and architectural design and creating long-term solutions to prepare for future development requirements.
- Design write and test code
- Create website layout and UI using HTML/CSS / Wordpress
- Create and enhance software documentation
- Integrate data from back-end services and databases
- Remain current and up to date with regards to new industry trends
- Overall responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites
- Relevant and documented working experience in web programming
- Excellent programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A basic familiarity with other programming languages
- Practical experience with network diagnostics and network analytics tools
- Great at trouble-shooting
- Satisfactory knowledge of relational database systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Capability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in programming, computer science or similar