Job Title: Accountant
- Control over day to day accounts and book keeping of the company,
- Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and yearly management report.
- Preparation of Financial Statement under IFRS.
- Taking care of all statutory compliance such as taxes (Income tax, Withholding tax, VAT, PAYE).
- Liasing with External Auditor
- Liasing with banks
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation,
- Overseeing that the Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE) are properly recorded and safe guarded.
- Provision of quarterly statement of account to all depositors.
- A University graduate or HND Holder, with Skills Level of ICAN,
- Two years working experience in a Small and Medium size Enterprises,
- Must be proficient in the use of PEACHTREE Accounting package,
- Must be a Lady between 27 to 35 years of age.
30th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Accountant- Peachtree
Note: Candidates residing around Ojodu Berger Axis will be given preference