Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Clerk
- You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation.
- Today, you bring your personal style to every experience.
- You live life to discover.
- You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.
- You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people.
- Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours.
- That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting data.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers. Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers. Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones and emails using appropriate etiquette.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.