Job Title: Account/Sales Associate
- Prepare payment requisition vouchers.
- Prepare cashbook and financial statements.
- Calculate taxes (VAT AND PAYE) to be paid by the company.
- Prepare salary schedule, payroll and pay slips.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Participate in fitness fairs and conventions.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Assist customers in finding their choice of items or escort them to the right shelves
- Stock shelves in accordance to the company’s policies and make sure that any out of stock product is informed to the supervisor
- Answer customers’ queries regarding products and deliveries
1st December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org