around the world to gain the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to claim their rights, free themselves from poverty and live positive fulfilling lives, Plan International currently works in 70 countries including Nigeria.
Job Title: Admin Assistant
- Maintain general office systems including filing; including following up on timely time sheet submission; sending, receiving and distributing documents and photocopying/Scanning.
- Coordinate and prepare mailings, including production, photocopying, assembling, posting and courier/shipping.
- Assist in the distribution of cheques to vendors.
- Ensure the office is properly cleaned and well maintained.
- Work with the driver to ensure all vehicle documentations are in order, including but not limited to maintenance and fueling.
- Assist in sourcing for quotations towards the procurement of goods and materials for program delivery as per corporate procedures to ensure value for money is obtained -
- Support program activities in the field where necessary.
- Keep and maintain store record and materials to ensure prompt supply of materials to staff for the effective discharge of their work without any disruptions of work flow
- Implement the travel plans for all visiting staff/consultants/personnel.
- Arrange for the repair and maintenance of office equipment and machinery to ensure that staff works effectively without any disruptions
- Maintain good professional relationship with relevant vendor
- Perform additional miscellaneous job-related duties for the office as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- A BSc or HND in related Financial/Business Administration courses
- At least 2 years’ practical work experience in supporting financial and administrative systems for donor funded projects.
- Basic financial and administrative skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively appropriate to the audience
- Possession of good report writing skills
- Passion for learning and development
- Good computer literacy skills
- Team player
- Travel to other Programme States (Kebbi, Zamfara, Jigawa, Katsina) to provide support where necessary
26th November, 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV/profile to firstname.lastname@example.org indicate the position you are applying for in the subject space of your email.