Job Title: Administration Personnel
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the organization.
- Management of company fleets and driver administration.
- Maintenance of fixed asset inventory.
- Procurement and maintenance of office tools and equipment’s.
- Procurement and maintenance of staff accommodation fittings/equipment’s/appliances.
- Serve as an intermediary between the organization and suppliers/vendors during all procurement and maintenance activities.
- Support employees and management to host conferences, meeting, training, seminars and so on.
- Handling of travel, telephone and accommodation logistics for employees.
- Conducting general inspection of office equipment’s and environment.
- Handling and inspection of all repairs and maintenance within office and staff apartments.
- BSc in Administration, Social Sciences or any relevant course.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
- Ability to work under minimum or no supervision.
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.