Job Title: Area Sales Manager (West)
- Achieves the Region’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Directs the selling activities within the Region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Leads the sub-ordinates, inclusive of managing performance, Mentoring, hiring and career development.
- Responsible for the Region’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Ability to identify business development opportunities within the region.
Candidates must have worked or working in the following companies:
- Caring chemistry
- Dr. Miracle
- Dallas cosmetics
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his region.
- Make product available in every area within his region by expanding the distribution of products.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his region.
- Train all sales force within his region
- Competence Requirements for the job (education and experience required)
- University Degree
- Minimum of 8 years working experience of sales in FMCG
- Age : Max age limit of 38 years
- Proven leadership skills.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
19th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be called.