Job Title: Assistant Lecturer (CONUASS 2)
Department: Mechatronics Industrial and Marine Engineering
- Candidates should be holders of Masters Degree in relevant fields with clear evidence of registration for a Ph.D programme.
- He must also have at least three (3) years teaching, research and administrative experience in a tertiary institution.
- Candidates must register with relevant professional bodies, where applicable.
- Recent Ph.D holders and lecturers with strong interest in conducting research in the areas of energy, oil gas and power marine and wetland studies, as well as peace, development, entrepreneurial and governance studies are particularly encouraged to apply.
27th November, 2015
Method of Application
1) Interested candidates are required to submit ten copies (10) of the following documents:
- Word-processed applications;
- Detailed Curriculum vitae and;
- Copies of credentials to the Registrar of the University by post.
- Electronic copies of these documents should also be emailed to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
2) The curriculum Vitae should, among other information, include the following in this order:
- Full Name (surname first in capital letters);
- Place and Date of Birth;
- State of Origin & Local Government Area;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Present Postal Address/GSM Number/E-mail Address
- Marital Status;
- Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates;
- Academic Qualifications Obtained with Dates;
- Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates:
- Working Experience including full details of former and present post(s) and pay grade levels history;
- Full details of teaching and research experience and service to the Nation and immediate community, where applicable;
- List of publications, where applicable:
- Extra Curricular Activities;
- Position applied for;
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees.
3) Candidates submissions should be forwarded in an envelope which should have the position applied for clearly indicated on its left hand corner.
4) Candidates should also request their three Referees to send reports on them, under confidential cover, direct to the Registrar of the University. The Referees should also be informed to indicate the names of their candidates and the positions and departments applied for.
5) Hard copies of the applications and supporting documents must reach the Federal University Otuoke via the address stipulated below:
The Registrar,Note: Only candidates who submit both hard and electronic copies of their applications and supporting documents will be considered.
Federal University Otuoke,