Job Title: Assistant F&B Manager (Expatriate)
- Assist in managing restaurant operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service.
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Organizing and supervising the shifts of waiters, food runners and cleaning staff.
- Advising customers on menu and wine choice.
- Assist the Floor Manager in organizing table reservations.
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with focus on continuous improvement.
- Training and mentoring of new waiters and food runners assigned to the floor area.
- Periodic inspection of dining tables and work areas for cleanliness.
- General maintenance and cleanliness of bars, beer coolers, and liquor storage
- Ensuring all sales products at the bar are kept in good and healthy condition
- Ability to control cost and reduce waste
- Be able to lead a team of Bar attendants and show good examples
- Ensure high standard of cleanliness and orderliness in the bar.
- Weekly invoice input, inventory counting and input,
- Observation and supervision to ensure that the bars are running according to the service standard manual, policies and procedural manual.
- Investigate guest complaints and take corrective measures, together with a report to the Floor Manager.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification
- Expatriate must have at least 3 years experience working in a fully continental restaurant and must reside within the island.
5th December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Application must be titled "expatriate assistant F&B Manager" as the subject.