The Polytechnic courses of instruction (in full-time and Part-time) leading to the award of Diplomas, Certificates and other distinctions of Scientific, Technological and other subjects are available at all times in order to meet the requirements of State and the manpower needs of the Country.
Job Title: Bursar
- The Bursar shall be responsible to the Rector for the day to day administration and control of financial affairs of the Polytechnic.
- The Bursar plans, organizes, direct and coordinates the operation of the financial system of the Polytechnic.
- He is responsible for the general administration of the Bursary.
- He is responsible to the Rector for any duties that may be assigned to him from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate applying for the position of Bursar should posses the following:
- A good honours degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant field from a recognized Institution or equivalent professional Accountancy qualification of ICAN/ANAN/ACA/CAN/ACCA/ACMA.
- At least twenty (20) years relevant working experience in a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Possession of a higher degree will be an added advantage.
- The appointment is for an initial period of four (4) years renewable for a second and final term of four (4) years.
- The salary is CONTISS 15.
- An official car.
- Sabbatical within Nigeria on completion of the tenure provided the officer is not retiring.
28th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twelve (12) copies of their hand written application including photocopies of certificate and curriculum vitae to the "Acting Registrar" using the address below indicating:
- Name (surname first and underlined).
- Date of birth.
- State of origin and the Local Government Area.
- Postal address, email and phone numbers.
- Marital status
- Number and dates of birth of children (under 18 years).
- Educational institution attended and qualifications obtained with dates.
- Publications (a) Journals (b) Conference and books proceedings (c) Paper presentation at conference or seminars.
- Working experience with dates.
- Names and address of present employer, salary and current status.
- Services to community, state, national and international organizations.
- Names and address of three (3) referees.
Candidates will be required to produce the originals of their certificates and other credentials at the interview.
Application should be submitted with accompanying documents in a sealed envelope labelled "Application for the Post of.............., to:
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic,P.M.B. 1061,Zaria,Kaduna State.
Note: Applicants should request their referees to send confidential reports on them direct to the "Acting Registrar" via the address above.