Job Title: Business Development Analyst
- Responsible for all sales activities through close in an assigned territory and is the main intermediary between the company and the customer in the achievement of profitable growth through the sales of various property options.
- Focus on client coverage for companies key clients: Seplat, Mobil, Total, and Platform Petroleum
- Maintain relationship with clients Contract & Procurement Department
- Generate new leads through regular interaction with client, to secure RFQ’s
- Prepare and respond to RFQ’s/ bids (Request For Quote)
- Review quotes from suppliers and work with Business Analyst and Procurement officer to ensure that companies bids are competitive and profitable for the company
- Maintain flow of information between company and client, to ensure client satisfaction
- Coordinate transaction documentation with Client and Procurement officer
- Coordinate payment process with finance department to ensure timely payment
- Ensuring that quality of equipment purchased meets a high quality standard, and meets the required specification of client’s/ Sales team
- Developing and maintaining company’s relationship with suppliers/ vendors
- Getting pricing from a variety of suppliers and ensuring the company’s purchase price and payment terms are competitive at all times
- Getting prices, availability of all materials required for RFQ’s and purchase orders
- Expedite transactions to ensure transaction cycle and turnaround time is not exceeded
- Coordinate transaction documentation between suppliers, vendors, and other
- Third parties such as freight forwarders
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering /Petroleum Engineering /Electrical Engineering Second Class Upper Division 2.1or 2.2 Second Class Lower Division plus master Preferred Universities University of Lagos, University of Ibadan, Obafemi Awolowo University, University of Jos, University of Benin Required.
- Master’s degree or Post Graduate Qualification would be of Advantage.
- Work experience ideally within the Oil Gas Industry Environment is required
- 5 years’ Work Experience (NYSC is Essential).
- Technical Role Experience, Commercial Role /Exposure, Project Management Experience
- Problem Solving, Passionate/Driven, Integrity and Empowering people
- Superior customer service skills and a desire to help people.
- Sales-driven personality and a competitive nature.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, Influencing and Negotiation.
- Competent computer skills to perform essential functions listed above (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Well-developed presentation skills.
- Growing people, Team work and Customer Focus
1st December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: email@example.com
- Listing is based on the requirements in the given job descriptions below such as; qualifications required, years of experience, technology and industry exposure.
- All candidates for the listed position MUST have relevant and required work experience