Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Develop sales strategy for business solutions customers and work closely with team leaders to achieve strategy objectives
- Monitor and report current market trends, competitors, share and developments to country manager and other stakeholder
- Ensure customer channel migration in accordance with channel strategy, and seek for opportunities for migration of customers to higher segments
- Provide recommendations on enhancing incentives schemes for the staff
- Set performance targets for telesales and area sales
- Participate in and support/coach critical sales activities of team
- Monitor overall sales performance (sales performance, visitations, potential/prospect) and KPI
- Organize regular team meetings
- Accountability for delivering sales targets
- Effectively plan and allocate needed resources to achieve segment objective
- Drive customers to use cost effective service channels and increase use of automation
- Develop strong relations with decision makers on customer side
- Regular visit selected customers; especially those that have potential and may migrate into higher segments
- Bring leads to be qualified and generate more business.
30th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Experience in shipping and logistics is an added advantage.