Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The suitable candidate for this position will work to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- This person will provide in depth support in defining long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Carry out a robust Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increased business.
- Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills,
- Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of
- Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting
- Sales Goals, Professionalism, Customer Relation Management, and Microsoft
- Office applications
- A suitable applicant will possess a minimum of 7 years related experience in
- key business development function.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field from a recognised University.
- A MBA is desirable
- BSc, Business Management, EPC, Finance, Operations, Production