Job Title: Business Development Manager - QSR
- The Business Development Manager shall work to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- The incumbent shall be responsible for locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Maintain and develop a wide network of contacts and build effective relationships within the market place through which you will generate opportunities for new business.
- Opening profitable new accounts and build strong relationships with new customers.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of market trends including client and competitor activity and industry innovations.
- Help prepare and deliver all aspects of the strategic sales process including awareness campaigns, presentations, exhibitions and sales collateral.
- Work closely with the Operations team to identify new service stream opportunities with existing customers
- Convert leads to order and account manage the delivery of services through mobilisation
- Actively contribute towards the successful delivery of the Divisions business plan and targets.
- Bachelor's Degrees in Marketing or other related courses.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ related work experience.
- The ideal candidate must have an excellent knowledge of foodservice and generating revenue through new sales prospecting and client development.
- Significant experience of new business development within the food industry.
- Experience of developing cost proposals and writing tender documents.
- Experience of presenting at tender presentations.
- Proven track record of selling and achieving a sales target.
- Thorough understanding of the bid, tender and decision making process.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- An understanding of contract legislation would also be an advantage.
- Demonstrate a total passion for food and service, including an understanding of a range of food trends and insights.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.