Job Title: Business Manager - Canteen
- The Business Manager shall work to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- The incumbent shall create strategic plan to develop the Canteen business of the organization by identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- To identify opportunities to increase sales of Canteen services, to new and existing clients and to develop credible relationships with key prospective clients in line with the Company’s sales strategy.
- To support the Company’s growth objectives by achieving individual sales targets and KPI’s working in conjunction with operations to ensure new business is handed over professionally.
- To manage the tender process, ensuring that relevant parties are included and professional tender documents are submitted in a timely way and in line with sales and brand guidelines
- To ensure the pipeline for future projects is realistic and have a healthy mix of small, medium and high value opportunities.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of market trends including client and competitor activity and industry innovations.
- Help prepare and deliver all aspects of the strategic sales process including awareness campaigns, presentations, exhibitions and sales collateral.
- Work closely with the Operations team to identify new service stream opportunities with existing customers
- Bachelor's Degrees in Marketing or other related courses.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ related work experience
- The ideal candidate must have an excellent knowledge of food service and generating revenue through new sales prospecting and client development.
- Significant experience of new business development within the food industry.
- Experience of developing cost proposals and writing tender documents.
- Experience of presenting at tender presentations.
- Proven track record of selling and achieving a sales target.
- Thorough understanding of the bid, tender and decision making process.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- An understanding of contract legislation would also be an advantage.
- Demonstrate a total passion for food and service, including an understanding of a range of food trends and insights.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.