Job Title: Cashier/Receptionist
- Maintaining and sustaining a customer - friendly atmosphere.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies
- Receive payment by cash, cheques, credit cards, vouchers.
- Issue receipts and change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Ensuring that your Books/ Tills are balanced at the end of every shift.
- You will be responsible for receiving cash and appropriately giving change (where necessary) to customers.
- Ensuring that our customers are never short-changed.
- Making sure that there are no unnecessary queues at the sales point
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
- Ideal candidate must have at least two years experience working as a cashier/ receptionist in a continental restaurant.
- Candidates that live within victoria island environs will be preferable.
5th December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com