Job Title: Chemical Laboratory Analyst
- Seeking to hire motivated, productive and confident experts in the analysis/testing, certification, verification of petroleum and allied products.
- Applicants must have a Degree in Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering and must possess not less than a 5 years- post graduation knowledge and experience in a Petroleum products/Chemical Testing Laboratory.
- Applicants must be able to work long hours and should be efficient in;
- Analyzing and interpreting data in the Petrochemical Laboratory.
- Ensuring that all data is accurately recorded in accordance with guidelines.
- Reporting and presenting of results.
- Keeping up to date with scientific and technical developments concerning petroleum and allied products analysis.
- Ensuring that health and safety standards are strictly adhered to.
- Developing new analytical methods.
- Controlling chemical use according to the tolerance levels in place for industries.
9th December, 2016.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Application letters to: email@example.com using "Chemical Laboratory Analyst" as the subject.