Investments in manufacturing commenced with the reforms instituted to support industry in the early 2000’s in Nigeria – as democracy was established.
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Review of Quarterly accounting Statements, Quarterly Business Plan , Monthly Profit & Loss Account and Monthly Cash Budgets
- Ensure the deadlines for completing various reports are being met
- Provide support to Unit Accountants and ensure smooth relationship with Unit CEO’s
- Ensure the appropriate KRA’s and KPI’s are being set for Accounts, Finance and Tax department and proper monitoring system is in place
- Mentoring & Coaching of staff in the department
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of outsourced Internal Audit function
- To help Group CFO in developing strategy for the department and achieving targets set
- Ensure Compliance with the Lenders requirements
- Operational and External Risk Management
- Ensuring timely refund of excess charges by the Banks
- Formalizing control matrix and periodical review of control matrix
- Co-ordinate with Group CFO on Manpower requirement
- A Chartered Accountant/ ACCA with at least 15 years of experience ( at least 7 years of heading Finance Function of reasonable size manufacturing Unit).
- Experience of handling multiple units
- Experience of managing the accounting functions of manufacturing units.
- Should have experience of handling implementation of ERP
- Maturity and leadership skills are prerequisite for the position
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Structured working style
- Analytical mind
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power point
- Presentable and good communication skills