Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- Working closely with the Chairman you will develop the vision, core values and strategic plan to deliver the significant growth plan set by the group. This growth will predominately come through the improvement in operations processes and procedures in the gas sales. And also establishing and streamlining corporate operational procedures
- Directly oversee the day to day operations of CNG, micro LNG, LPG and other gas utilization products and projects, with the objective of increasing shareholder value and achieving company annual revenue and profitability projections thereby positioning the organization for growth.
- Develop awareness for the company product and services to maintain and enhance customer relationships specifically at a senior government level.
- Review and direct the development of new market opportunities and requirements for existing services or new service offerings.
- Provide personal judgement and experience in market conditions, economic conditions, competitor analysis and government, legislative and regulatory matters.
- Promote and inspire values associated with operational excellence, workplace safety, environmental best practices and exemplary business ethics, integrity and entrepreneurship.
- Manage and oversee the performance and budgets of projects and operations of all departments.
- Coordinate with the Chief Finance Officer (CFO) on financial performance of company's operations.
- Point of contact with the CEO to report on all technical and operational activities. Ensure all department heads are fully informed of the strategic objectives of the company.
- Establish and monitor performance reporting systems.
- Identify the training and developmental priorities in conjunction with the HR and ensure that staff are adequately skilled to meet the future requirements of the company.
- Provide all round support to Gas projects team
- Provide support to Clients, Vendors and Contractor Performance reviews.