Our core values are delivered by a team of dedicated professionals with a combination of over 80 years experience in human resource management, human relations expertise, staff training and recruitment amongst others.
Job Title: Clinical Practice Manager
- Compile the agenda for partnership meetings i.e., management/financial/clinical etc.
- Maintains accurate schedules, records, discrepancy reports, and follow-through Medical rules and regulations.
- Participates in the establishment, organization, and implementation of short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates program effectiveness and effects changes required for improvement.
- Personally support the Partners in matters relating to management.
- Act as management adviser to the Partners.
- Arrange administration required of Training Practice i.e., prepare programme for medical students and registrars
- Ensure proper conditions of employment, to include current employment legislation and recognized good practice
- Be responsible for an effective appraisal/personal development system and any resulting training or disciplinary procedures
- Communicate agreed Practice Policy to staff and introduce systems to support such policies
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and legal regulations
- Effect and maintain Practice insurance policies; public and third party liability, employers’ liability, premises and equipment.
- Deal personally with any confidential matter about the Practice or the Partners and reports to any official or professional body.
- Perform any duty specifically designated by the Partners as being properly the responsibility of the Practice Manager.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in a leadership role in Medical Staff organization and management experience.
7th December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and credentials to: HR@teclab-ng.com