Job Title: Co-Managing Director - Business Development & Marketing
- You may have to travel in other countries depending on our venture opportunities.
- Our DNA is about sharing knowledge and networks to leverage our strengths as a globalized company with expertise in very diverse areas.
- Being independent, social, responsible, focused and open-minded are essential elements to grow inside Reengine Ventures’ team.
- Our approach is practical and results-oriented since delivering concrete solutions and providing fast and efficient execution.
- Work on emerging markets to deploy disruptive new technologies
- Build local marketing strategies and execution plan
- Recruit a strong team in sales and marketing operation
- Assist in defining and execute business/partnership development strategies and action plans for our local venture business
- Define our JV’s sales strategy for the local market, then adapt and validate their sales cycle accordingly
- Apply strategic thought to identify and report issues or barriers to sales in the local markets and propose innovative solutions which will increase results.
- Research on local, regional and vertical business trends, local markets potential, and any sales tactics, networks connections, and business actions that could be leveraged for closing deals
- Develop our JV’s business in new markets and be directly responsible for expansion in the selected countries in the region
- Develop and maintain extensive senior level business connections and industry networks, online and offline
- Establish opportunities with all potential customers and partners
- Manage all business development activities in the assigned business sectors and in relation to the acknowledged objectives
- Be sales accountable in a collaborative selling model with flexibility to JV’s organisation
- Liaise with product and marketing people by our JV, giving feedback on markets’ needs and localized value propositions
- Identify leads, engage with prospects, and acquire new customers
- Master smartly online channels and IT tools (mainly online CRM) for cost effective sales funnel management
- Manage our portfolio of contacts across JVs and build synergies valuable for Reengine Ventures in the long term
- 7 or more years of work experience
- Strong experience in emerging markets
- Successful track record in achieving sales and business development targets
- Strong business presence, professional image and the ability to communicate business value and close deals
- Experience in managing international and multi-cultural situations involving different types of clients and partners
- Understanding of ecosystems of companies, products, and stakeholders in the tech and digital space
- Used to Hard work, daily sales activity, attention to details, and the ability to quickly identify and qualify new opportunities.
- Ability to work well both independently and in an distributed & collaborative team
- Ready to meet tight deadlines, manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- Problem solving attitude
- Communicate clearly, confidently & concisely, both oral & written
- Mastering IT & cloud applications, digital services, Internet, mobile, social media
- You are fluent in English and French (spoken / written)
- You are a good communicator and have good presentation skills
- You master spreadsheet for data gathering, import & export, formulas, and charts
- You are a great networker and you socialized naturally
- You are well-organized, agile and excellent at multi-tasking
- You are flexible, ambitious and self-driven
- You are hard-working and tenacious
- You are open-minded, curious and give attention to details
- You have good interpersonal skills and you are an autodidact