Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for 60 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Job Title: Compliance & Statutory Audit Manager
- Responsible for managing internal and external audit management, SOX compliance management and IFRS convergence management.
- Management of all accounting and finance policies and procedures
- Responsible for the forensic audit
- Responsible for the annual financial statement
- Ability to use SAP
- Maintaining the Key Controls list
- Maintaining the process flow charts in conjunction with all Unit
- Performing Self-Assessment testing
- Running internal audits as prescribed by management
- Maintaining the monthly SOX File and being accountable for the accuracy of thereof
- Completing the month end checklist and accounting policy
- Completing the quarterly certification
- Preparing and maintaining the quarterly audit report and liaising with management to ensure remedial practices are executed.
- This will include forensic audit report
- Maintaining the policies and procedures manual
- Oversea the archive system
- Managing statutory audit with the external auditor.
- Managing transfer pricing filling with external auditor
- Liaison with internal audit group in Houston and external auditor
- Coordinate all insurance claim process
- Maintaining the professional fee schedule.
- Reconcile actual fee with approved fee as per forecast.
- A chartered accountant with at least 5 years audit management experience
- Good accounting and financial statement understanding
- Forensic audit experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact internationally
- High work ethic
- Ability to travel