Job Title: Computational Linguist, On-Demand
- We are looking for Linguists/Computational Linguists who are native speakers of 'subject language', for flexible or full-time home-based role.
- The project is an exciting and challenging opportunity to help develop world-class linguistic software.
- Development using Lexicon Creator: create template structure, populate templates, document templates, use functions.
- Grammar design (for grammar checker and other components): create high-level structure, such as level design and chunking approach. Give guidance to linguists working on complex implementation.
- Lead triage process, write specs, invokes project management best practices.
- Advanced degree in Linguistics or Computational Linguistics
- Native speaker of one or more of the above languages
- High proficiency in English
- Excellent technical skills
- Linguistic skills should include morphology and syntax
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- Capable of managing or performing computational linguistic work in several languages.
- An individual with a computational linguistics degree and proven experience (syntax, morphology, lexicography) on multiple languages.
- Must be capable of working across multiple languages, leveraging deep linguistic knowledge and computational experience with other languages.
- Please include with your application: your CV/resume; details of any language qualifications you hold; your availability