Job Title: Graduate Content Writer
- This position requires you to be able to create innovative and exciting contents for public awareness and engagement.
- Through creative, clear and compelling writing and communications, you will drive engagement and awareness to the social media platform and website in general.
- Conducts comprehensive research on assigned products utilizing professional, vendor, blog and other relevant resources
- Prioritizes workflow to complete high urgency descriptions
- Responds to bugs or requests to correct and update description content
- Composes additional content for necessary fields such as "What's in the Box," technical specifications, etc.
- Writes material in conformity to company formatting and content standards.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years' experience in content writing, blogging
- A proven track record in content writing and management
- The ability to write creatively, clearly, and compellingly.
- An eye for detail and impeccable grammar.
- Experience with web publishing, HTML, SEO and basic content management systems.
- Able to work with minimal direction and supervision; independent and self-sufficient.
- Able to think strategically and are results driven.
- Ability and desire to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment.
25th November, 2016.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com