Job Title: Corporate Affairs Manager
- Ensure that the support of company
- External public/s towards company programmes and plans is gained.
- Ensure cordial relationship between company and her external publics.
- Set up early warning signals to forestall disruptions.
- Develop and administer community empowerment and development programmes.
- Manage and close out issues, conflicts and crises between company and external publics.
- Monitor changes in Government policies and its implication on company business.
- Prudently manage levies, permits, rates and all payments due to company external publics, such as government, community etc.
- Identify opinion leaders in company external public and ensure their support in favour of company.
- Corporate Affairs experience in oil and gas industry preferred, but not required for the right candidate.
- Self-driven, able to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Experience and Qualification
- A suitable applicant should possess at least 8 years relevant experience.
- A first degree in Social Science/Humanities in a recognised higher institution, MBA/Masters Degree is an added advantage.
- B.Sc, Business Management, MSc, Oil & Gas, Operations