Job Title: Corporate Salesperson
- Ensuring that coverage benchmarks are met for assigned customer names
- Nurture client relationships. Support RMs to devise and develop treasury based solutions to meet corporate clients’ needs
- Ensure Citi remains in the dominant position in the market by leveraging on the Citi brand, product depth and professionalism
- Focus on the ecommerce business with a view to embedding the CitiFX Pulse product with corporate clients, and increasing revenue and volumes across online modules.
- Ensuring that all internal process and requirements that relate to customer acquisition and transaction processing are efficiently managed.
- Responsible for originating ideas, working closely with the relationship managers and regional product specialists to deliver value added products and services to key priority customers of the bank
- Ensure that Citi remains in the dominant position in the FICC business in this market by leveraging on the Citi brand, product depth and professionalism, while guiding the introduction of new products to the market to add depth, breadth and future revenue streams for the business
- Formulate and implement all short and medium term strategies for the sales of structured solutions to key priority bank customers.
- Generate fresh trade ideas, arising out of an understanding of bank customer exposures and implement and sell products to mitigate these.
- Ensure that all derivative sales practices meet all Citi standards and comply with local regulations and guidelines, this includes suitability and appropriateness testing of derivatives customers
- Focus on the ecommerce business with a view to embedding the Citi treasury product with corporate clients, and increasing revenue and volumes across the foreign exchange, money market and subscription modules.
- Support RMs to devise and develop treasury based solutions to meet corporate clients’ needs.
- Responsible for ensuring that all back office operations are seamless through to the regional booking center, to ensure that all derivative and structured product sales are captured and monitored appropriately on regional trade and credit systems.
- University Undergraduate Degree; CFA, ACA, MBA etc.
- Candidate must be numeric with proven analytic skills, decisive, quick thinking and have high energy levels and drive
- Strong organizational skills and must be able to multitask
- Must be highly motivated and have a very competitive nature.
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Strong knowledge of markets, local regulations and CBN guideline
- Strong knowledge of Citi operational processes and an understanding of market risk policy and limit monitoring