Dangote Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Flour Milling, Manufacturing of Pasta (Spaghetti & Macaroni), Operation of Cement Terminals, Port Operations, Noodles Manufacturing, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor
- Supervise quality control technicians and sanitation crew and assesses the performance of sanitation crew.
- Helps QA/QC Manager in the development, coordination and supervision of OA/QC program such as food safety, HACCP, GMPs, food defense, pre-requisite programs, etc.
- Supervises HACCP Program, is part of the HACCP team. Helps in the implementation, documenting and monitoring this system with the help of cross-departmental team and QA/QC Manager.
- Monitors, verifies and documents SOPs related to product quality standards, food safety, and sanitation.
- Supervises the production of consistent quality products through the development and enforcement of excellent manufacturing practices and procedures.
- Helps in communicating product safety and quality standards to company personnel
- Gives support in coordinating all quality and food safety-related activities including process and testing
- Monitor the production environment to identify areas where quality or safety procedures can be implemented or improved.
- Communicates the management manufacturing processes and compliance with standards deviations.
- Supervises that all QC instruments are up to date and calibrated (water meters, scales, thermometers, metal detectors, gas analyzers)
- Helps in koshers supervision
- Assists in the development of new products.
- Helps in all audits- internal and external.
- Supervises final; product microbiological, chemical and sensory sampling.
- Helps in training, coaching, mentoring, empowering and developing team members. This includes coordinating team involvement activities to drive “continuous quality improvement” processes.
- Conducts relevant training and education on food safety, quality systems ad procedures.
- Maintains update and improve quality manuals and HACCP Plan.
- Follows up customer complaints and works together with management to reduce complaints
- A B.Sc/HND in Chemistry, Food Science or Microbiology, or any Bachelor's Degree with appropriate QA experience
- Knowledge of FDA,GMP, SOP, HACCP, ISO, Sanitation, chemical safety, pest control, food allergens plus kosher requirements.
- Excellent technical report writing and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal ad IT skills
- Details orientation
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- Time management skills
- Confident independent abilities and team - focused mentality
- Strong analytics and leaderships skills.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities
- Planning and organization skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office
30th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of their email) to: email@example.com