Job Title: Enterprise Training & Development Manager
- Prepare and present training programmes as and when required.
- Identify appropriate outsourced training service providers and manage intervention and key outputs.
- Source, recruit, establish and coordinate pool of skill and sector specific expertise.
- General Management : Planning and identifying training needs , Organizing, leading , supervising, controlling and measuring inputs and outputs.
- Administration management
- Minimum of 7 years professional working experience .
- Experience in Training and development.
- Must have worked in a Multinational company.
- Relevant University Degree, Masters would be an added advantage.
- Age; 32 - 38 years.
- Good people management skills, Strong administrative skills, Proficiency in MS Office Suite,
- Strong information gathering and sorting ability, Goal driven, result oriented, Excellent communication and writing skills, good interpersonal relations and organisational skills.
28th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested individuals should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com