The Polytechnic courses of instruction (in full-time and Part-time) leading to the award of Diplomas, Certificates and other distinctions of Scientific, Technological and other subjects are available at all times in order to meet the requirements of State and the manpower needs of the Country.
Job Title: Director, Medical Services
- Taking over all charge of medical centre.
- Co-ordinating the work and activities of subordinates staff of the centre.
- Responsible to the Rector for the smooth running of the medical centre.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Rector.
Qualifications and Experience
- The applicant should be a holder of MBBS or equivalent qualification with eighteen (18) years cognate experience or holder of post graduate qualification in medicine with at least fifteen (15) years cognate experience.
- Must provide evidence of membership with the Nigeria Medical and Dental Council.
- The salary of the Director of Medical services is CONMESS 15.
- He/She shall be entitled to an official car.
- He shall be entitled to accommodation, if he/she desires and where a vacant house exists.
28th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twelve (12) copies of their hand written application including photocopies of certificate and curriculum vitae to the "Acting Registrar" using the address below indicating:
- Name (surname first and underlined).
- Date of birth.
- State of origin and the Local Government Area.
- Postal address, email and phone numbers.
- Marital status
- Number and dates of birth of children (under 18 years).
- Educational institution attended and qualifications obtained with dates.
- Publications (a) Journals (b) Conference and books proceedings (c) Paper presentation at conference or seminars.
- Working experience with dates.
- Names and address of present employer, salary and current status.
- Services to community, state, national and international organizations.
- Names and address of three (3) referees.
Candidates will be required to produce the originals of their certificates and other credentials at the interview.
Application should be submitted with accompanying documents in a sealed envelope labelled "Application for the Post of.............., to:
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic,P.M.B. 1061,Zaria,Kaduna State.
Note: Applicants should request their referees to send confidential reports on them direct to the "Acting Registrar" via the address above.