Job Title: Director of Health Services
Qualification and Experience
Candidate for this post must:
- Posses MBBS with Fifteen (15) years of post-registration experience;
- Specialist/fellow consultant with Eight years post qualification experience;
- Not be more than Sixty (60) years on assumption of duty; and
- Be computer literate.
- The Candidate should be abreast with current developments in tropical medicine and the management of health problems of young adults.
- The candidate should be aware of the workings of NHIS
Salary and Conditions of Services
- The salary and conditions of service of the University Director of Medical Services shall be as obtainable in Federal Universities and as determined from time to time by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
21st December, 2016.
Method of Application
1) Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit Fifteen type-written copies of their application letters and Curriculum Vitae in an envelope addressed to the:
Vice-Chancellor,Federal University Otuoke,P.M.B. 126Yenagoa,Bayelsa State.2) The post applied for must be clearly written at the top right hand corner of the envelope.
3) The application must include academic and professional qualifications, Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age, list of publications, where applicable, verifiable evidence of work experience and Curriculum Vitae that includes the following information:
- Full Name
- Post Desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
- Marital Status
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- Work Experience, General and Specific Experiences (with dates)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Candidates should request their referees to send, under confidential cover, their independent reports to the Vice-Chancellor with full details of the applicant and the post applied for not later than the closing date stated above. The reference letter should be marked "Confidential" on the right hand corner of the envelope.
Note: Only candidates who are short-listed will be invited for interview.