The Polytechnic courses of instruction (in full-time and Part-time) leading to the award of Diplomas, Certificates and other distinctions of Scientific, Technological and other subjects are available at all times in order to meet the requirements of State and the manpower needs of the Country.
Job Title: Director, Physical Planning
- Director, physical planning department shall be responsible for:
- Overall control of works and services department,
- Formulating divisional strategies to achieve the institutional goals.
- Planning and controlling the technical activities of the work and services departments.
- Advising the Rector on the acquisition operation and maintenance of all Polytechnic assets.
- Preparing the Department’s budget and exercising budgetary controls.
- Keeping an inventory of all vehicles maintenance, security and upkeep.
- Performing other duties as may be assigned the Rector.
Qualifications and Experience
- A holder of a good degree in Engineering with at least eighteen (18) years relevant experience or a holder of a good master’s degree in the relevant field plus at least eighteen (18) or a Ph.D with fifteen (15) years relevant experience.
- Must be registered with appropriate professional body.
- Terms of Appointment
- The salary of the Director Physical Planning is CONTISS 15. Other fringe benefits are:
- An official car
- Sabbatical within Nigeria on completion of tenure provided the officer is not retiring.
28th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twelve (12) copies of their hand written application including photocopies of certificate and curriculum vitae to the "Acting Registrar" using the address below indicating:
- Name (surname first and underlined).
- Date of birth.
- State of origin and the Local Government Area.
- Postal address, email and phone numbers.
- Marital status
- Number and dates of birth of children (under 18 years).
- Educational institution attended and qualifications obtained with dates.
- Publications (a) Journals (b) Conference and books proceedings (c) Paper presentation at conference or seminars.
- Working experience with dates.
- Names and address of present employer, salary and current status.
- Services to community, state, national and international organizations.
- Names and address of three (3) referees.
Candidates will be required to produce the originals of their certificates and other credentials at the interview.
Application should be submitted with accompanying documents in a sealed envelope labelled "Application for the Post of.............., to:
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic,
Note: Applicants should request their referees to send confidential reports on them direct to the "Acting Registrar" via the address above.