Job Title: Hospital Doctor
The successful candidates’ specific functions include:
- Monitoring and providing general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics;
- Conducting and participating in daily ward rounds.
- Admitting patients requiring special care, followed by investigations and treatment;
- Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions;
- Carrying out specific procedures, e.g. performing operations and specialist investigations;
- Making notes and preparing paperwork, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other healthcare professionals;
- Working with other doctors as part of a team, either in the same department or within other specialties;
- Liaising with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment;
- Undertaking managerial responsibilities such as planning the workload and staffing of the department, especially at more senior levels;
- Casualty Officer/Call duty at emergency and casualty units.
- Running of all clinic activities in the absence of the Senior Medical Director.
- Minimum B.Sc. in Medicine
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years’ Experience
7th December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and credentials to: email@example.com
Note: All applications should have specific Subject & Location: E.g. Doctor - Lagos