Job Title: Electrical Supervisor
- Develop ideas and circuit designs for equipment used in the Expro range of products
- Produce effective circuit board layouts using the company’s preferred PCB CAD software.
- Produce accurate and effective design and test documentation to support the implementation of electronic hardware components into Expro products.
- Type test and debug electronic designs, including recording and tracking of changes as required.
- Attend design reviews as required, and record the outcome to enable changes to be captured effectively.
- Compile detailed and accurate Bills of Materials for the circuit boards and equipment.
- Identify and specify tools, jigs and fixtures that may be required to manufacture and test hardware including third party equipment such as specialist tools, measurement equipment etc.
- Provide technical support to Operations and Production Departments as required.
- Assist in the development and continuous improvement of departmental and company processes and procedures.
- Carry out any other tasks as may be reasonably requested by Line Managers.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimized.
- If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems.
- Take an active part in quality improvement processes.
- Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorization for
- any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes.
- Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others.
- Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- (Indicate minimum knowledge and essential background qualifications necessary to perform the job competently)
- 8+ years practical experience of various circuit design techniques
- Degree in Electronic Engineering (or equivalent)
- Integrity/Compliance - behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
- Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
- Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
- Safety Awareness – upholds safety standards
- Developing Self – plans and progresses the development of own skills and abilities to realise their full potential
- Self-motivated – has inner drive and motivation; self-directed and not dependent on others
- Initiative – pro-active; makes things happen; takes the first step without prompting
- Adaptability/flexibility – capable of adapting to others and new situations; flexible; can handle multiple tasks
- Communication – actively listens and receives information