Job Title: Inventory Analyst
- Forecast and provide strategies that will make the brand survive in his/her region in Nigeria
- Ensures Easy Rent Nigeria hits monthly and yearly targets on successful transactions.
- Ensure and monitors business sales consultants and acquisition team members meets up their weekly, monthly and yearly work targets.
- Assist in outsourcing properties when necessary.
- Provides marketing tips to sales consultants which will be used to advertise the brand and also secure potential customers
- Generate leads which will help the brand meets its aims and goals
- Give growth reports to the managing director on a weekly and monthly basis
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum qualification: OND (any discipline)
- Effective and articulate communicator
- Relation-ship building skills and confidence
- Ability to take initiative and ownership
- Ability to multitask and attack a problem from multiple angles
- Strong organizational and social skills
- High energy level
- Attentive to detail and highly organized
- Great communication skills (oral and listening)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
1st December, 2016.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate Inventory Analyst, State of Residence as Subject of the mail.