Job Title: EOC Administrative Coordinator
- The EOC Administrative Coordinator coordinates and performs a wide variety of administrative and technical services to support activities of the Emergency Operations Center (EOC).
- S/he serves as a primary point of operational and administrative contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Serves as a primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and external stakeholders and partners on a range of specified issues; organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events, as required.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events. Sets up meeting rooms with appropriate technology and arranges lunches, dinners and refreshments for meetings.
- Performs general secretarial/clerical duties including recording and transcribing minutes of meetings, photocopying, fax, and mailing. Assists in managing all technical equipment (printers, computers, projectors, etc.)
- Responsible for managing daily task managers and email reminders. Maintains electric and hard copy filing systems Prepares and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, and emails.
- Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of supplies, equipment, and facilities for the organization, as appropriate, to include maintenance, inventory management, logistics, security, and related activities.
- Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the EOC. Organizes and maintains electronic and paper filing systems for EOC resources, tools and materials, including files on the shared drive.
- Provides general administrative/Technical support to the EOC Office Manager and Partners as required.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, VPN, Email routing and HTTP. Investigates, diagnose and solves computer software and hardware faults.
- Installs, maintains, configures and troubleshoot telecommunication infrastructure, including VOIP phones, AP’s, WLAN controllers including servers, printers, computers workstations, etc.
- Performs any other duties assigned by Management.
- Provides technical support to troubleshoot malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management or any related field.
- Minimum of Three (3) years Technical administrative support experience preferably in an International NGO or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software and troubleshooting.
- Able to communicate by various modes such as verbally in-person, Mobile phone, pager, and direct connect/radio.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and great attention to detail. Must be able to work as a member of a team and possess good problem solving skills.
- Must have flexibility in working hours, including on-call availability and the willingness to work holidays. Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and great attention to detail. Must be able to work as a member of a team and possess good problem solving skill
Location: Kano, Nigeria