- The Executive Assistant works closely with the administration team and is responsible for assisting them in any capacity necessary for completion of their duties.
- Screen and respond to incoming calls and correspondence; forward appropriate calls or correspondence to executives as necessary
- Provide advice to customers on our product (s) that will suit their needs
- Create, organize, file and retrieve documents, records, and reports
- Create and maintain database of customers
- Handle pickup, dispatch and deliveries
- Maintain confidentiality of knowledge gained through interaction with executives
- Do general administrative and personal assistant tasks as needed
- Work effectively with all departments
- Any tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Customer service experience preferred
- Excellent organization skills and project tracking capabilities
- Displays leadership qualities and works well with others.
- Efficient time management skills.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
15th November, 2016.