Job Title: Export Supervisor
- Ensure service delivery in line with customer expectations for Export customers
- Manage relationship with current customers, and secure additional business/volume with current customers and new customer in liaison with sales department.
- Ensure account receivables are current.
- Coordinate handling of files between Sales, Operation, and Finance units.
- Ensure Damco delivers the product sold to customers.
- Manage job costing for customers assigned, which includes opening and closing of files.
- Coordinate handling of file between departments and ensure file is handled in a timely manner.
- Manage bookings (document status & cost implications for any delays).
- Supervise the Opening of form M and verify shipping documents.
- Manage written correspondence between OPS department and clients.
- Keep Client updated on cargo status before and after arrival or departure.
- Confirm and verify declarations to advise customer of expected duty amount and HS code (s) used.
- Advice and guide client on queries encountered during verification/examination and discuss/agree on a workable solution.
- A Degree in Business Management, Social Sciences or equivalent is desirable.
- Proficient in English as well as relevant local languages (verbal and written).
- Minimum 3 year of experience in customer service department for a fast-paced service company.
- Minimum 2 year logistics operations experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communicator, persuasive and enjoy solving problems.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Active participation in the company growth strategy
- Ability to link client needs with Damco's solutions portfolio
- Knowledge of the freight forwarding industry.
30th November, 2016.