Job Title: Facilities Assistant
Facility Operations & Servicing:
- Office space & work station allocation as required/on need basis
- Energy Savings Measures & Initiatives
- Energy Management - Weekly Diesel Supply
- Energy Management - Monthly PHCN Recharge Credit
- Energy Management - Daily Generator Checkup & analysis
- Energy Management - Monthly Generator Servicing & Maintenance
- Routine office & Staff Houses interior fumigation on Pre-scheduled basis
- Routine office & Staff Houses exterior fumigation on Pre-scheduled basis
- Routine A/C checkup & servicing on Pre-scheduled basis
- Generator functionality & availability
- Inverter functionality & availability
- PHCN functionality & availability
- Routine Water dispenser servicing on Pre-scheduled basis.
- Weekly Supply of Water for office.
- 0-2 years experience
- Excellent interpersonal and Intrapersonal skill
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good team spirit and project management skills
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Good problem solving skills and initiative
- Good relational and customer service skills
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
- Good reasoning skills; multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential.
- Standing and Sitting for extended periods is common.
- Hearing, vision and speaking within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations.
- The job is performed both indoor and outdoor in a traditional office setting.
- Activities include extended periods of standing, sitting occasional fast paced events and extensive work at a computer monitor and/or calculator.