We leverage experts, data, and technology in order to standardize and scale every aspect of quality education delivery, from how and where academies are built to how teachers are selected and trained, and how lessons are delivered and monitored for improvement. We are vertically-integrated, tech-enabled, and on our way to profitability. Bridge expects to continue rapid expansion in East Africa, and will be launching operations in Nigeria in September 2015, with India to follow in 2016.
Job Title: Field Architect, Nigeria
- Your role is to provide architectural support to the team.
- We expect that you will be detail-oriented, responsive, and eager to move quickly and accurately to ensure that timelines are met.
- Carrying out detailed initial site survey including site analysis
- Carrying out architectural designs including site planning, schemes, and detailed design
- Preparing preliminary, schematic and detailed architectural drawings
- Measuring existing facilities and preparing measured drawings
- Preparing, maintaining and updating detailed schedules of completed facilities
- Construction work supervision and audit
- Degree in architecture; specialist knowledge of ArchiCAD required
- Experience doing site measurements, architectural design and drawing, and site work supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible to changing conditions