Job Title: Finance Manager
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting and responsible for closing process
- Perform monthly controlling and analysis
- Analyse numbers and address any issues or discrepancies
- Drive quarterly financial forecasting to ensure accuracy and ensure that achievable targets set
- Drive TCO (Take Cost Out) and Revenue Improvement initiatives as per Annual Operating Plan.
- Thorough analysis and review, dig deeper in the data reported and improve the quality of the reports including commentary for Managing Director and SMT members.
- Ensure safe and sound status of liquid fund, improve net working capital management, maintain proactive dialogue and follow up with accounts receivable key stakeholders.
- Completeness and Accuracy of the General Ledger
- Fixed Asset Register and depreciation
- Spare Parts inventory account management
- Accounts Receivable: Credit Control: Receipting
- Accounts Payable: Supplier payment in accordance with company authorization/approvals
- Revenue and Cost accruals as per APM GAAP and IAS
- Payroll : manage timely payment of payroll and adherence to payroll tax
- Liaison with HR department and PWC outsource facility
- Verification of deductions (PAYE/NHF/Pension)
- Full Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Statutory and fiscal compliance (Company taxation/VAT/WHT)
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Management Reporting: HFM update
- Forecasting & Budgeting: Variance Analysis
- Master Degree in Finance/ACCA/CA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated financial management experience in mid size company with monthly turnover of NGN 1 billion
- Extensive knowledge of setting of Rofo/budgets, reporting in HFM/ZIMPL, inventory control systems and accounting, knowledge of ERP systems, IFS financials software is an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of APM Terminals operational practices preferred.
- Experience in the operation of APM Terminals container facilities preferred.
- Analyzes performance statistics and trends in order to identify areas for improvements and cost savings i.e. cost saving potentials
- This position offers career development, exposure to multinational systems and process as well as an outstanding opportunity to join a professional team at APM Terminals and contribute to the success of the global organization.
- You will have the opportunity to build up a broad network in the organization with Executives and senior leaders in the business as well as within the Finance function in the region.
- Exposure and visibility is high and the role offers the opportunity to both contribute to the strategic agenda as well as gaining experience in daily high impact operational decisions
16th December, 2016.