Job Title: Finance Manager, Budget
- Prepare pipeline reports covering all Nigeria portfolios.
- Provide support to the Associate Director, Finance in the forecasting, monitoring and reporting of the operating and capital budgets and financials.
- Analyze and interpret financial data for the purpose of determining financial performance and projecting financial probability.
- Analyze budget patterns and project expenditures.
- Develop cash flow projections for funded and support activities.
- Ensure that expenditures for budgets, grants and contracts are monitored and the reports are prepared to maintain balance account.
- Propagate the approved budget throughout the organization and explain issues as requested.
- Provide instructions and answer questions relating to budget procedures, provide budget recommendations to a wide range of issues.
- Provide support to the zones and field offices in monitoring and reporting of the operating and capital budgets and financials.
- Monitor budgets and financial reports for all IA sub-agreements not directly managed by the field offices.
- Build the capacity of finance staff in financial management support and reporting and provide professional support to them.
- Analyze, develop, and monitor accounting/fiscal control procedures and program budgets.
- Prepare and manage cost proposals in response to RFA’s, RFP’s and unsolicited proposals for new funding opportunities as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 7 – 9 years relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 5 – 7 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role with experience in financial management and reporting.
- Familiarity with U.S. Government grants or other client funded programs, contracting and auditing standards as they apply to effective management of multi-year funds is required.
- CPA, ACCA, ACA, ACIMA or any other relevant professional qualification is required.