Job Title: Finance Manager
- A leading multinational pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a Finance Manager to join them in Nigeria.
- Reporting to the Finance Director, there will be direct people management responsibilities.
- The company is a highly professional and reputable firm, able to attract and retain high caliber candidates dedicated to working in a professional environment.
- Leading the finance department on all finance matters, across Algeria and the Maghreb region
- Responsible for business and strategic finance, financial controls, compliance, accounting and tax
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting (according to local and US GAAP standards), operating plans, forecasts, financial projections and other analyses to senior management on local and headquarters level
- Interacting with different business units and leaders in the company to provide financial and analytical support on key business decisions and strategies
- Responsible for growing the department by developing and identifying talent, as well as recruiting and training
- Previous experience (5+ years) in finance or accounting
- Expertise in business finance, budgeting and forecasting, planning and analysis, financial modelling
- Already based in Algeria
- Preference for regional exposure (Middle East and Africa) and people management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; Accounting/ Finance/ Business/ Economics
- MBA or CPA is advantage
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English
- If you feel this is the position for you please apply with your updated CV and contact details to arrange a confidential discussion.