Job Title: Financial Accountant
- The Financial Accountant is expected to create financial transactions that should lead to financial reports from that information.
- The creation of financial transactions includes posting information to accounting journals or accounting software from such source documents as invoices to customers, cash receipts, and supplier invoices.
- The Financial Accountant also reconciles accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Reconciling Orders and Receipts
- Monitoring Food and Supplies Budget
- Manage Payroll and Vendor Payments
- Prepare and present deposit slips at the close of business each day
- Issue a weekly report of sales and expenses
- Check time cards to ensure that employees are being paid accurately
- Paying the organization's expenditures and ensuring that all of the organization's outgoing invoices to clients are paid in a timely manner.
- Prepare financial reports for executives of the organization
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain the annual budget
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
- Professional Certifications will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.