Job Title: Financial Accountant
- Have substantial experience in General ledger
- Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Direct and coordinate all accounting activities in term of posting in the GL
- Maintain and prepare fixed assets register
- Post any adjustment that might emanate due to reconciliation process and approved by account manager.
- Carry out stock count and pass necessary adjustment
- Review all transactions that were captured on the system before final posting
- Prepare all prepayment and accrual journal on a monthly basis
- Prepare all standard journal on monthly basis
- Be up to date in Accounting professional practice
- Be able to use generic IT applications and financial systems
- Be able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form) and build and sustain working relationships.
- Have substantial years of experience in a similar role within a multinational organization or small-medium enterprises such as construction/ security/ manufacturing or similar (SMES)
- Be willing to work shifts and unsocial hours
- Travel within Nigeria with nights away from home as and when required
- Hold a business qualification
- Partly qualified
- Hold a valid driving license.
9th December 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's and a covering letter (not more than an A4 page) describing their employment experience with proven abilities for the applied position to: email@example.com