Our core values are delivered by a team of dedicated professionals with a combination of over 80 years experience in human resource management, human relations expertise, staff training and recruitment amongst others.
Job Title: First Aid Officer
- The First Aid Officer will be responsible to the Head of Cost Center for the provision of initial first aid response, provide advice of first aid requirements and ensure that first aid facilities and supplies are maintained.
- The successful candidates specific functions include:
- Dealing with day-today medical issues and specific medical conditions
- Filling in concern forms when necessary and passing to Line Manager
- Reporting accidents when necessary to Health and Safety Executive by phone, emailing
- Administering regular medication to various patient
- Ensure that their qualifications are up to date and renewed as required;
- Ensure that information is displayed identifying First Aid Officer in their area of work.
- Entering data / information on SIMS
- Maintain a fully-stocked First Aid Kit and First Aid Room
- Purchase and receive delivery of supplies when needed
- Organize periodic cleaning of the First Aid Room
- Ensure the safety of the general public on the beach
- Assist with minor First Aid incidents,
- Monitor First Aid Equipment (e.g. oxygen, defibrillator, etc)
- Ensure training manikins are in good working order
- Assist in training members for First Aid Course
- Minimum B.Sc in Medicine, Nursing or any related field
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ Experience
- Professional manner.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Attention to detail
- Highly developed investigative skills
- Nationally recognized First Aid Certificate (current)
- Aware of Health & Safety policy
- Maintain confidentiality on relevant matters
7th December, 2016.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and credentials to: HR@teclab-ng.com
- All applications should have very specific Subject & Location E.g. First Aider - Lagos