Job Title: Freelance Trainer/ Lecturer
- We are currently opening a centre in Lagos, Nigeria and to meet demand we are seeking additional freelance Trainers to join our team across Nigeria.
- All freelance trainer will be Trained and Accredited to be able to deliver our courses to our UK standards and requirements.
- We provide face to face training, e-learning and funded learning, working with many of the organisations . We are passionate about delivering high quality professional training to all our customers.
- To join our team you will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills, an outgoing friendly personality and the confidence to deliver training across your speciality.
- As the Trainer you will draw on your own experience to enhance the training and have the skills to make every course enjoyable, participative and meet the learning needs of all attendees.
Professional Diploma courses:
- Level 5 Professional Diploma in leadership and management
- Level 5 Professional Diploma in Leadership and management for healthcare.
- Professional Diploma in Business management.
- Professional Diploma in Mental health Studies.
- Professional Diploma in Infection control and waste management.
- International General certificate in occupational health and safety (NEBOSH).
Professional Certificate Courses:
- Project management (including PMI & Prince 2 certification)
- Presentation Skills.
- New Product development Strategy
- Strategic Planning for Managers
- Essentials of Marketing
- Change management
- Human resource management
- Brand strategy
- Customer service management
- Strategy Execution
- Marketing Strategy
- Creative and Innovate thinking
- Business Analysis
- UK Health and Safety
- Basic Life Support
- Infection control
- Minimum of undergraduate degree
- Professional certifications related to courses intending to lecture
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Trainer or Lecturer.
- Lecturers or Tutors for Diploma Level courses should have minimum of Masters degree and 3 years experience as a Trainer or Lecturer.
- Good rate of pay which will depend on Trainers experience and qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org and also state the courses you are applying to Train on your Email.