Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for 60 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Job Title: General Ledger Accountant
- Participate in the month end process
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet note
- Managing fixed asset
- Participate in monthly financial reporting
- Preparation of monthly VAT & WHT
- Ability to use SAP
- Preparation of Schedules for Internal and External Auditors.
- Preparation of monthly schedule of VAT & WHT.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and Other Management report.
- Preparation of monthly Trial Balance
- Maintain the quarterly 3rd Party leases report from Corporate
- Preparation of the monthly work-over report
- Analysis of monthly activities by profit and cost Centre
- Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet Notes
- Preparation of the monthly accrual schedule
- Review of Monthly property Cost Analysis
- Participate in month end close including raising & packing of journal
- Participate in ensuring 100% SOX Compliance
- A chartered accountant with at least 3 years financial accounting experience
- Good accounting and financial analysis understanding
- Strong communication skills and good interpersonal skill
- Understanding of Financial control and Performance Management
- Reporting to the General Ledger Manager