Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job Title: General Manager
- A General Manager is responsible for managing the Hotel Executive team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
- As a General Manager, you are responsible for managing the Hotel Executive team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
- A General Manager will also be required to manage profitability and guest satisfaction measures
- Manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Lead in all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and Hilton
- Deliver achievable hotel budgets, and set other short- and long- term strategic goals for the property
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members
- Lead in all aspects of business planning
- Comply with and exceed Hilton Brand Service Standards
- Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within Hilton
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- A General Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Experience as General Manager or Director of Operations within a similar quality hotel
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Possess strong commercial acumen, with experience in increasing profitability
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results in a similar sized property
- Excellent leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel/leisure/service sector
- General Management experience in a similar quality hotel