Job Title: Mobile App Developer (Android/iOS)
- We are looking for a Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Not Older than 28 years by 31st December, 2016
- At least 1+ year(s) of software and mobile development experience
- Have published at least one original Android and iOS app in the various app stores
- Experience with Android SDK
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
9th December, 2016.