We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Job Title: Cost Analyst
- As our Cost Analyst for the Nestlé Waters business, you will provide support to the Factory in the pursuit of cost optimization, adequate internal control and compliance.
- By providing visibility and insight into manufacturing variances, the integrity of financial reporting will be ensured.
- You will work closely with manufacturing to understand how they impact on financial result.
- Be an active contributor to improvement projects and initiatives and seek, support cost improvement opportunities.
- Review daily, weekly and monthly variances; analyze, challenge and investigate variances.
- Review and validate factory reporting of weekly actuals and provide these reports to facilitate meetings thereby ensuring transparency and reliability of information.
- Perform financial simulations, product costing and CAPEX evaluations as required.
- Coordinate and provide inputs for budgeting, capacity runs, planning and for dynamic forecast.
- Analyze actual cost of production and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Coordinate monthly and year-end inventory.
- Perform budgetary control and raise flags where appropriate, as well as assist on necessary and on-time corrective actions
- B.Sc. or HND (Minimum of 2.2 or Lower Credit respectively) in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be ICAN / ACCA Certified.
- Must have 1 year post NYSC experience in Accounting & Costing in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Manufacturing costing experience, ideally within a factory or supply chain environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Office package skill proficiency, including intermediate skill level in Excel, Word, basic PowerPoint and Access; SAP (or the equivalent ERP) experience.